Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hot for Warmers!

The chill is finally starting to make its way into the air, and as I bundle up to go outside, I think to myself, how will I pull off cute, all bundled up like the stay puft marshmallow man? Then, a lightbulb went off in my head...ding ding ding, fashion trend alert!!! The new must have fall/winter accessory, for me at least is the warmer...
Not just the legwarmer, but the armwarmer neckwarmer & headwarmer as well!!! Cute colors, cute knits in different styles & blends...my FAV cashmere of course!

models in waiting at the Pamela Roland 
Fall 2010 runway preview

D & G Fall 2010 (milan runway show)
(well if it isn't Nordic with legwarmers...2 of my must-haves!)
More nordic inspired (fair Isle) leg warmers and a neck warmer to match!

Alexander Wang Fall 2010 

Wear them with anything and everything!!!




...and let it drape over you shoe, don't let it end at the ankle!!! 
The longer the line, the longer you look!

NOW A LOOK AT ARMWARMERS...




Here are a pair of short ones for sale at 
www.shopbop.com 
(bop basics thick knit armwarmers $58.00)

Tracy Reece Fall 2010 collection


AND WHAT ABOUT NECKWARMERS...


even though this particular one is a mens warmer, i'd happily rock it!
Remember...fashion knows no gender!!!


FYI...many a cute and unique arm, leg, neck & headwarmers can be bought at 
www.etsy.com 
Love the artists on that site!!!!
...and you can be assured that no one will have the same one!


these infinity neck wraps are also called snoods, which I object to personally, since it is also the name of a medieval hair net...which I also love to wear, and will write about at a later date!!!
this is a true snood!!!

LASTLY...THE HEADWARMER
(i've been wearing these for years)


urbanoutfitters.com


we can't forget the nordic knit ones!!!
www.scandinavianweaveandknit.com

...and me with my headwarmer!
www.anthropologie.com













No comments:

Post a Comment