Monday, September 13, 2010

Designer: Ewa Iwalla

Recently on my trip to Europe, I discovered a couple of "MAJOR" cool deginers in both Denmark and Sweden, one of which is Ewa Iwalla in Stockholm Sweden. There areonly 2 boutiques, both of which are in Stockholm Sweden...one in Gamla Stan on Osterlanggatan st. and the other in Hornsgatan. Her clothing is "Swedish Country", a bit different than mainstream fashion, and not for the faint of heart, as one might stare at you like you are an amish person in NYC. You definately have to feel comfortable i your own skin and fashion sense, and work the hell out of the ensemble...own it sista!!!
Anyway, I definately work it with my BAD Holly Hobby Self...very 1800's country chic!

Check out the line @  www.ewaiwalla.se

I hope you love it was much as I do...


Posted by Picasa

1 comment: