Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I can't get my head out of the CLOGS. Thinking of them puts me on CLOG-9...

miu-miu lace up leather clog!


The Lewis Clog Boot By Irregular Choice


The most famous of all clogs...The Chanel Clog in all it's glory...ahhhh!!!


C&C clogs of Sweden



A. Nordin Clogs from Sweden...bought these in blue, and love love love them!!! I bummer, you can't buy these in the US...yet!!!



asa westlund...there goes the neighbourhood clogs...Can't get these here either(with the exception of the black pair at Anthropologie.com)


bought these in Sweden when my 5 inchers nearly killed me...they got me through...these pair are an absolute Godsend!!!


Original DALA clogs from Sweden



 Su-shi clogs


by FRIIS denmark
Bought these ones in brown in Copenhagen...to bad they are not available in the states, or i'd be in trouble :)


Clog Boots by FRIIS Denmark...see what I mean...these would sooo be mine if I could get my grubby little hands on them!


...and of course, the tries and true Swedish Hasbeens!



...I will never be able to keep up with this trend...but it's always fun to try!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment