Thursday, September 16, 2010

I WANT ACNE...NOT ON MY FACE, BUT ON MY BODY & FEET!

Acne is an amazing brand out of Stockholm. They are very fashion forward, and cutting edge. I vaguely heard of them by web shopping on Net-a-porter.com , as they sell an edited version of their collection on the net-a-porter site. Well...after perusing the Acne website (acnestudios.com), I fell instantly in love...with these shoes. A bit of a kiss revival, they make me 6 inches taller...instant sell!
When in Stockholm, I went to the Acne store, which is in fact located in the old Kreditbanken building in Norrmalmstorg Stockholm where the robbery and hostage taking took place, August 23-28 1973; in which the term "Stockholm Syndome" was coined...a little bit of historic fact for you all!
Anyhoo...they had the most amazing clothes to go with these amazing shoes. Check out my ACNE jeans...so cool!
Long story short...growing up I hated acne, but now I want it all over my body!!!
 











heres the Acne store...






Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment